Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Almost at Sturgis

Our plan today was to get within shooting distance of Sturgis and we were successful. We travelled 352 miles to Ekalaka, Montana. The morning was spent getting to Billings. It was a bit cool, but sunny. We took the motorcycle to a car wash in Billings because it was just too dirty. Later in the day we took a detour on 25 miles of dirt road due to road construction. Now the bike is even dirtier. Just before arriving at Ekalaka, we toured Medicine Rocks State Park just north of here. Amazing rock formations. We should be at Sturgis by noon tomorrow. We are very excited!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm pretty sure your tickets were delivered today but nobody was there to collect them. I'll go to the post office in the morning to pick them up. Hopefully having a scan on your blackberry will be enough. Or are you hoping to print them somewhere?

    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to put more pictures up. One a day isn't enough, especially once you get to Sturgis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya, and I'm not getting calls, messages or texts because my phone is broken. So the best way to get a hold of me is email.

    ReplyDelete